Thursday

Tease

In high school there was a kid who would get made fun of every single day because of his sexual orientation. For obvious reasons, everyone assumed he was a homosexual, but I always think to myself.. what is the problem with a person being gay? They are the same person, same personality, they just have different tastes in people. If i may say, gay people have better personalities than straight people, most of the time. But back on subject, this kid was teased to the point that he wanted to actually kill himself. People would call him names, which I can't really repeat in this blog but it was bad. I even felt the affects of what he was going through. I think back and I wish I could have said something to keep people off of his case, but I was afraid of what people would actually think of me. I regret that each and every day that passes. I know I am a better person than I could have been, and I just wish I could apologize to him, but I would be embarrassed.

No comments: