Tuesday

Bored.

So I have no idea what I am going to write about, because nothing interesting is really going on in my life. Also, I can't seem to get my imagination to function properly so I am just going to tell you all what happened today.

I woke up at 7 am and I felt terrible and did not want to move, finally I did at around 7:1o, I took a shower, got ready, and went to school. During school I felt like I wanted to punch a hole in the wall to keep me from going crazy because the time was going by so slow. Theology is theology, we all know what that is like with a certain someone. Then I had my break between classes and hung out with my best buds. Then there was math class, oh how I love math. That was the worst because I have no idea what we are doing and I can not seem to pay any attention in that class. Then there was economics, but I did not go because I did not feel well. Instead I decided to go home and rest before I had to go to work. So at work, I get into this huge argument with one of the customers over TWENTY CENTS. People these days are ridiculous, yes we are in a recession but come on now, twenty cents. You couldn't even buy a pack of gum with that back in the day. Anyways, this lady was GOING INSANE, so I simply said ' Miss, if this twenty cents is really that big of a deal, I will take it out of my pocket and give it to you because you are absolutely insane.' Surprise, surprise, she took it. My job is just a joke.

After work, I went to my girlfriends house, ate dinner, watched some TV, fell asleep, did homework, then went home. Oh what a day.

No comments: