Wednesday

GEEZZZ

I've always thought I had a thick skin. And everyone, forthe longest has said, like my Romantic Mishap, that I was"strong." Maybe this is just the way I come off to people.Or maybe there is some actual validity to it. I've beenthinking in terms of my life and the things I've had to dealwith lately and wondering if I'm strong or weak. I reallycan't tell sometimes because I spend so much time sulkingand being angry about my situation. Rather than just dealingwith it, I often find myself whining or complaining aboutit. It leaves me to believe that maybe I'm not so strongafter all. I mean, if you're really surviving, how much time are yougoing to waste complaining about your misfortune? Not much.You're going to suck it up at some point (pretty quickly ifyou want to survive) and change your situation so that youwon't be in such dire straights.

No comments: