Thursday

UGHHHHH

Christine and I argued a bit today. First it was because I was not really paying attention to her. I guess it can be my fault. But somehow I didn't quite feel it was fair. I had a bit of a headache, and I just wanted to lay down. I suppose it was caused by the stress of doing nothing. Whatever it was, I just felt really sick. She wanted me to look over some stuff from a catalogue for her. Ideas for Christmas gifts for me, really though I didn't want clothes. Which I had of course told her many times. So, is it any surprise that when she asks me to take a look at some clothes, that I wouldn't want to? Especially since I wasn't feeling well. Well she threw a bit of a fit. Actually, she was just giving me the silent treatment. I really hate it when people do that. I think it has to be hands down the most immature thing to do.

No comments: